I know that marriage is an unbreakable bond and everyone has to get married to the maximum

If a good friend of mine is getting married, should I be happy in her wedding

Every person marries in life. There are some people who do not even marry, but still most people marry, but you know that the person who is going to get married is a good friend of mine. I have lost a lot of happiness with my friend, I remember the moments I spent with my friend and I can never forget those moments. I and my friends do not know how many times we must have fought each other, but after a while we both became friends of each other again, we could not live without each other. We never knew that there would be a day when the two of us would fall apart. We always thought that this life would go on like this and that our friendship would remain intact. Do not know how many times he must have celebrated me and I do not know how many times I must have celebrated him. We used to have a moment and we used to get angry and after a while we didn't get angry with each other for a long time.


But now that same friend of mine is going to get married, then I want to ask you whether I should be happy or more sad in my friend's wedding. Because I think that now when he gets married, he will have less time for me and he will give his time to his wife who used to spend time with me. Now a wall has come between us and the name of that wall is that wife, now I will see a good friend of mine moving away from herself. How do you think my friend will talk to me less? Whatever you think but it is true of life, whenever a person gets married, a new life is added to him and that person has to give him time. You must have seen many things that some people change a lot after marriage, some change a little, but changes do come because one person has added more to us and that person will have to give us some time too. I do not say that my husband will make any difference in my friend's feelings, but it is his duty to be inclined towards his wife, if he does not be inclined towards his wife, he will never be a good husband. Now slowly my friend's life will continue to connect with new people, such as the relatives of the wife who have to come and it is very important that we have to carry on every relationship, whenever a relationship connects with us, that relationship is something with us. Hopefully, we have to keep that expectation and we have to have a little inclination towards that relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your opinion on domestic violence is very important

What are the advantages and disadvantages of getting married